DESIGN AND PUBLISH

 

IN DESIGN TUTORIALS:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eqhUFRlvgI

This video taught be about all of the basics of this program and how to navigate it and use the tools that are available to me, how to format, layout, and use text. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDLl83wpTXY

This video taught me how to design a portfolio using  Adobe InDesign. It was helpful because it was a more specific tutorial that will probably be relevant to what we are doing in class.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AshfNo-i8Ws

This video just focuses in on the tools that are available to me in longer, more in-depth detail which will be helpful to understand exactly what I'm doing. 


Business Cards:








Artist Statement:
For this project, I made three drastically different business cards using my logo, and two fonts to go with it. I made sure to make them drastically different so I had options if I were to choose one. The first one is more retro, the second is very girly, and the third is more classic. I have to say the third one is my favorite because it's very true to me, its easy to read, and the colors are my favorite.








Comments

  1. I love all three designs, it really looks professional and I love the colors you used. I especially like the light pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you did these. The middle one is definitely my favorite. It has a bright tone to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PIXELS

VECTORS