PIXELS

 


Photoshop Tutorials:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7MnXostsac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX9fXWdEpsg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFrwwXAXGcQ



    The first tutorial I watched was a basic tutorial on how to use the brush tool. It gave me a much better understanding of how the brush tool works and how there are so many different brush styles you can use and so many different ways to manipulate them to look exactly how you want them to look.The second video I watched was a basic photoshop tutorial which familiarized myself with all of the different tools that you can use in photoshop. and Lastly, the third video I watched gave me a good understanding of the tag brush. 


Original Logo



Tag Brush

Tag Brush Imprint


Artist Statement:

My logo is very important to me because I am a photographer who is very passionate and a loving person in general hence the hearts on it. I chose my favorite colors for the tag brush imprint. Blues, purples, and pinks and played around with it and created this page that I really like. I like the look of layering and feel that one color is just too boring so I meshed them together.







Artist Statement:
For this project I replaced the person climbing for a dogs head, then changed the colors of the gears and helmet. I did this all using a mask. Lastly, I added my tag brush with my logo on it.




Artist Statement: 
    This project taught us how to Replace colors using masks. I chose to change the color of my hair as well as my socks, skirt trim, the buildings and trees, and the sky to go with each color theme. I chose Monochromatic Purple for my one photo, and analogous and compound colors for the other ones because I found the colors appealing on the Adobe Website. 








Autoscopy




                                                                Artist Statement:
    I chose to turn myself into half angel half devil because I often find that I'm in situations where I'm conflicted on how to go about things. One side of me tells me to take the high road while the other side of me wants revenge or to just stand up for myself, and I have to weigh out the pros and cons of each and how it will affect me in the long run. This is something I've discovered about myself more recently, because growing up being taught only to take the high road has hurt me because I would tend to let people walk all over me, I've had the recent discovery in my late teens that it's okay to fight for myself and be more aggressive at times when somebody does something that upsets me.




Photos of inspiration:




















Comments

  1. I think your Autoscopy came out really good. It only looks unrealistic because we know it's not real. The editing on it is well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one change you could make to your logo is to connect the top left corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your autoscopy is soooo cool. I think you did a great job of adding the horn and halo, the only thing I would suggest is maybe fading the two halves together so they seem as though they are bleding into one another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your autoscopy turned out awesome! This was such a cool idea to use and it turned out great. The editing is done really well, you split it between devil and angel really good especially how you let the eyeliner run a bit on the devil side, that's a good specific detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sabrina,

    I really like your logo and the tag brush you created with it. It's very unique and it caters to your interests and personality. Your Autoscopy project is probably my favorite because of its symbolism, but this one has significance as well when it comes to your personal expression of yourself. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your autoscopy is hands-down one of my favorites. The classic, devil and angel combo is perfect from what I have read from your statement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VECTORS

DESIGN AND PUBLISH